We are slap-bang in the middle of 2019, so what better time for a review of the year so far?
We catch up on what I’ve been up to, such as:
- What I failed to write (oops).
- Some new tools I’ve been using. (Spoiler alert – I love them!)
- Outlining two new series
I also talk about my (perhaps overambitious goals for the rest of the year, including:
- Income targets.
- A new direction for my author business.
- Writing – there’s lots to draft and edit this year!
And to make up for my absence, I hit you with three tips!
Links for the tips for this episode:
- The Emotional Wound Thesaurus (US: https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Wound-Thesaurus-Writers-Psychological-ebook/dp/B076KFRFNF/) (UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emotional-Wound-Thesaurus-Writers-Psychological/dp/0989772594/) & The Negative Trait Thesaurus, (US: https://www.amazon.com/Negative-Trait-Thesaurus-Writers-Character-ebook/dp/B00FVZDZ6K/) (UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Negative-Trait-Thesaurus-Writers-Character/dp/0989772500/) both by Angela Ackerman & Becca Puglisi
- Tarot for Writers, by Corrine Kenner – UK (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tarot-Writers-Corrine-Kenner/dp/0738714577/) US (https://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Writers-Corrine-Kenner/dp/0738714577/)
- The Rider Waite Tarot Deck – UK (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Rider-Waite-Tarot-Deck/dp/0712670572) US (https://www.amazon.com/Original-Rider-Waite-Tarot-Pack/dp/0880796863)
Intro/Outro Music: “Inspired” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License