What I’ve been up to in August, goals for September, and your monthly author tips.
What I’ve been up to, such as:
- Finishing A Sleuth & a Charlatan, and putting it up for pre-order. (Shameless self-plug link here complete with affiliate links!)
- Tons of promotional tasks on social media.
- My first BookBub application.
- Planning for a new series I’ll be putting on rapid release, including trying out a slightly different writing process.
Links for this episode:
- That book I’m excited to read: Daughter of Shades, Sylvia Mercedes. [US Affiliate link] [UK Affiliate link]
Connect with me: Twitter @claresauthor, email email@example.com.
Intro/Outro Music: “Inspired” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License