It’s a bumper episode with 2 months’ worth of updates, including:
- Initial development work on a new series of shorter books. I talk about this more in an interview with Jon Cronshaw on Stop Booking Around, episode 32 – http://stopbookingaround.libsyn.com/032-long-novels-with-clare-sager
- Dictation struggles and wins, including my best ever writing speed and most words ever written in a day.
The podcast is also officially changing to a monthly show, rather than fortnightly. I’ll also be trialing having quarterly goal episodes. Because, the writing has to come first.
Photos from Scotland:
My question for you this episode:
- What are your tools and processes that help with the admin tasks in your author career? For example, using Google Forms as a timesaver for newsletter swaps. I’d love to hear your tips for how you organise those admin jobs and keep track.
Links for the tips for this episode:
- Episode 327 Smart Podcast Trashy Books. The perfect pep talk ahead of setting your 2019 goals: https://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/podcast/327-give-yourself-permission-to-be-successful-productivity-and-self-honesty-with-scarlett-cole/
- The One Thing book by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan: https://www.the1thing.com/
- Passion Planner – a great journal/planner for setting goals and keeping track of your day-to-day: https://passionplanner.com/
Intro/Outro Music: “Inspired” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License