What I’ve been up to in September and the first half of October, plus author tips.
Activities around my new release, A Sleuth & a Charlatan, including:
- Newsletter swaps.
- Newsletter promotion services with my results. (My series is historical fantasy adventure with romance.)
- My first orange bestseller tag on Amazon!
Links for the tips and recommendations for this episode:
- CoverVault. Here’s a 3D mock-up made using one of their free templates:
- Newsletter promo sites that worked well for me at 0.99: Book Barbarian, Bargain Booksy, Fussy Librarian, BKnights, and BookSends. (Again, remember results can vary by genre.)
- The new case I got for my laptop – isn’t it pretty?
- Zoom – great video/audio conferencing software I used to interview Sylvia Mercedes.
Intro/Outro Music: “Inspired” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License